During a visit to Peter Ruckman's church in 2007 it was no surprise that no blacks were to be found in the auditorium among the hundreds in attendance. A typical church running several hundred in the south will normally have at least some blacks, but this was not the case on the day we visited. There is no sign that says "no blacks allowed," but a black person who knows about Ruckman's racist views would have good reason not to feel welcome.
- Ruckman’s teaching on inspiration is confusing and hard to follow
- Is this Ruckman’s favorite person to talk about?
- Analyzing Peter Ruckman: Some random thoughts and unanswered questions
- Ruckman’s amazing admissions in light of his KJV inerrancy teachings
- Ruckman’s disdain for the original manuscripts of the Bible