Can you believe this? One of the latest books by Peter Ruckman features a painting on the front cover of the KJV dying on the cross instead of Christ.
- Stop justifying ruckman's sin on Page of jokes in Ruckman Bible commentary
- Ruckman ignored Galatians 1:9 on Astonishing things Ruckman claims to know that no one else can find in the Bible
- Ruckman was Lost on What Ruckman admits to
- Twyla on Examples of racism in Ruckman’s writings
- Linda on Astonishing things Ruckman claims to know that no one else can find in the Bible
- Ruckman’s teaching on inspiration is confusing and hard to follow
- Is this Ruckman’s favorite person to talk about?
- Analyzing Peter Ruckman: Some random thoughts and unanswered questions
- Ruckman’s amazing admissions in light of his KJV inerrancy teachings
- Ruckman’s disdain for the original manuscripts of the Bible
Links to other sites
So? I think this website’s author rather see Ruckman up there!
Is there an explanation in the book why the AV is portrayed in that manner? Was that one of his chalk talks?
I reread the introduction to the book, and he says nothing about the artwork on the cover. I skimmed through the text of the book and I did not notice anything there either.