John R. Rice, then editor of The Sword of the Lord, had a falling out with Ruckman around 1972 after Ruckman published his controversial book The Christian's Handbook of Manuscript Evidence. If this is intriguing to you, you will be interested in the article The deterioration of Ruckman’s language demonstrated in his changing treatment of John R. Rice
- Stop justifying ruckman's sin on Page of jokes in Ruckman Bible commentary
- Ruckman ignored Galatians 1:9 on Astonishing things Ruckman claims to know that no one else can find in the Bible
- Ruckman was Lost on What Ruckman admits to
- Twyla on Examples of racism in Ruckman’s writings
- Linda on Astonishing things Ruckman claims to know that no one else can find in the Bible
- Ruckman’s teaching on inspiration is confusing and hard to follow
- Is this Ruckman’s favorite person to talk about?
- Analyzing Peter Ruckman: Some random thoughts and unanswered questions
- Ruckman’s amazing admissions in light of his KJV inerrancy teachings
- Ruckman’s disdain for the original manuscripts of the Bible
Links to other sites
How can I order a copy of this old Sword issue?
It’s funny how his “rap sheet” is listed everytime he speaks (or when ANY Evangelist speaks, for that matter.