The images contain a sample page on the left from Alban Douglas' book first copyrighted in 1966 One Hundred Bible Lessons: God's Answers to Man's Questions. On the right of the two large images are a sample page from two different booklets from the series Theological Studies by Peter Ruckman copyrighted in the 1980's. No mention or credit is given in Ruckman's Theological Studies for Alban Douglas' work. We are presenting only a sampling of what we found in Ruckman's Theological Studies series. Many more examples could be given. Is this plagiarism? You decide.
- Ruckman’s multiple plans of salvation for different ages on
- Overview of what Ruckmanism is all about on
- Critique of Ruckmanism Ruckus, a book in defense of Peter Ruckman on
- Ruckman’s attempt to vindicate his name-calling with Scripture on
- Peter Ruckman reveals the only reason he did not join the KKK, but otherwise agrees with everything they say on
- Ruckman’s teaching on inspiration is confusing and hard to follow
- Is this Ruckman’s favorite person to talk about?
- Analyzing Peter Ruckman: Some random thoughts and unanswered questions
- Ruckman’s amazing admissions in light of his KJV inerrancy teachings
- Ruckman’s disdain for the original manuscripts of the Bible